Registration is now live!
The registration fee includes:
- Attendance to all sessions and entry to the exhibition
- Conference materials
- Morning / afternoon refreshment breaks and lunch
- Opening Reception on Monday 12th June 2017, includes a complimentary drink
- Conference Dinner at Dynamic Earth on Tuesday 13th June 2017
NB, accommodation is not included in the registration fee however the registration site includes an option to book accommodation subject to availability. Workshop fees are additional to conference registration.
Please note, day delegate passes do not include a ticket to the Conference Dinner. Additional Conference Dinner Tickets can be purchased later in the registration process for a fee of £60 per delegate at time of registration, subject to availability.
To facilitate processing, participants must clearly indicate in all remittances their name, address and registration number. Payment of registration fees should be made by one of the following methods:
Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA and Mastercard.
Bank Transfer/Payment by Invoice:
If you select to pay via bank transfer your invoice will be attached to the confirmation letter you will receive upon completing your registration. Please ensure you pass this invoice to your accounts department for prompt payment.
Please note, payment by invoice is only available until the 1st May 2017.
Please direct any questions regarding registration to [email protected].
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Up to and including 10 May 2017 the registration fee will be refunded less £20 administration fee.
- After 10 May 2017 – No refunds on registration fees will be made.
- No shows will not be refunded. Please note if you pre-register and do not attend the conference you will be charged your participation fee and will be required to settle any outstanding balances.
Accommodation Cancellation Policy:
- Before 17th April 2017 – Full refund (Tune Hotel – 7th April 2017)
- After 17th April 2017– No refund (Tune Hotel – 7th April 2017)
Changes, substitutions and cancellations of registration:
- Notification of cancellations should be made by email to [email protected]. If you do not send an email confirming that you wish to cancel your place at the conference you will still be liable to pay the fees. Substitutions can be made at any time.
- All applicable refunds will be made after the conference.
- Bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all conference registration refunds.
- In the unlikely case of cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc. Delegates are encouraged to take out travel insurance when making travel and accommodation arrangements.